WELCOME TO LITTLE SPROUTS PRESCHOOL AND ALLIANCE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!
At Little Sprouts and ACA our purpose is “Developing Lifelong Learners and Leaders, Loving the Lord.” Our faculty ministers to children and families the love of Jesus Christ by providing care, education, and developmental opportunities in a Christian atmosphere.
Our philosophy is based on the scripture “Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men.” (Luke 2:52) As an expression of God’s love, Little Sprouts and ACA strives to help students grow mentally (wisdom), physically (stature), spiritually (favor with God), and socially (favor with men). With discernment, Little Sprouts and ACA assists parents in building a positive foundation in the lives of children–helping children grow in a balanced Christian way within the framework of children’s developmental stages.
Little Sprouts serves children 12 months through Pre-K. ACA serves students in grades K-8.
Dr. Christy Wilson
Founder & Head Administrator
- TCU Bachelors in Education with Early Childhood Endorsement
- TCU Masters Special Education
- TWU/UNT Doctorate Special Education
- Taught HEB/BISD
- Church Children’s Director
- TCU Starpoint Associate
- Adjunct Professor TCU
- Private Tutor
- Founder of Alliance Christy Academy & LIttle Sprouts Preschool
Director of Alliance Christian Academy
- TCU – Bachelor in Education with Early Childhood Endorsement
- Grapevine/ Colleyville ISD (Grapevine Elementary K-3rd grade)
- Staff Development & Coordinator for GISD
- Staff Mentor for 1st year Teachers
- Children’s Director at Alliance Community Fellowship Church
- Alliance Christian Academy Director